Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Monday, October 14, 2013

Wonder Woman of Themyscira

One of my favorite DC Comics Super heroines is Wonder Woman.  I really like her feminist attitude, as well the fact that she's just as strong as the big guys and is a major player in the Justice League.  I initially did a preliminary sketch of her that I sort of liked, but wasn't in love with it, so I sat on it for a while.  Then I saw a screen caption of an upcoming Justice League animated movie with a new redesigned suit for Wonder Woman, and I just had to change my sketch to fit her new suit.  

And like I said in the previous post, I'm (hopefully) going to do a series of these women of DC sketches and illustrations and combine them all at the end.  I have some more sketching to do...as always.  

wonder woman, princess dianna, themyscira, justice league, black heroes, female black heroes, female black superheroes, dc comics, dc trinity
wonder woman, princess dianna, themyscira, justice league, black heroes, female black heroes, female black superheroes, dc comics, dc trinity

And if you would like to purchase this Wonder Woman illustration as an 11" x 17" print, you can do so either on here on my blog, or on my print purchase page!

Without wax,
-Charles

No comments: