Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Sunday, October 13, 2013

(Some) Women of DC

I've been seriously lagging behind my other social sites when it comes to posting sketches and drawings, so I'm going to do like multiple posts in a day to fix that.  I've been doing a lot of sketches recently of different women of DC comics that I can compose together for a larger image to post of them together.  So far, I'm thinking of Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Supergirl, Black Canary, maybe the Huntress, Zatanna and possibly Vixen....but we'll see how it goes.  And while drawing Wonder Woman, I had a thought of drawing them individually, and then compiling them together later with a separate backdrop...but we'll see how cohesive that all looks in the end.  I may end up just doing them as a series instead and calling it a day.
black canary, black superheroes, black superhero, african american superhero, black woman, black hero, comics, dc comics, dc sirens, sketch

Batgirl, batman, gotham, black superheroes, black superhero, african american superhero, black woman, black hero, comics, dc comics, dc sirens, sketch

Supergirl, Kara, Metropolis, black superheroes, black superhero, african american superhero, black woman, black hero, comics, dc comics, dc sirens, sketch

And if you're not following me on either Instagram, Tumblr, or even Facebook or Google+, you're missing out...so follow me!

Without Wax,
-Charles

No comments: