Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Monday, October 21, 2013

Morrigan of Darkstalkers

I seriously think that Capcom's Darkstalkers is a severely underrated game.  Granted, there are some other games Capcom has made that I have given little to no chance in playing for whatever reason (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure comes to mind...), but the Darkstalker's franchise shouldn't be overlooked.  Just from its art direction alone, it ranks as one of my favorites.  So it would be no surprise that I would choose to draw one of its main characters for a Halloween themed print

Capcom, Morrigan, sketch, illustration, Morrigan Aensland, Darkstalkers, Vampire Savior, African American, Black, Woman, Videogames, Halloween

Capcom, Morrigan, sketch, illustration, Morrigan Aensland, Darkstalkers, Vampire Savior, African American, Black, Woman, Videogames, Halloween
Morrigan Aensland of Capcom's Darkstalkers

I'm actually amazed that I finished a Halloween themed print before Halloween.

And if you would like to purchase this Morrigan Aensland illustration as an 11" x 17" print, you can do so either on here on my blog, or on my print purchase page!

Without Wax,

-Charles

No comments: