Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fall

I love the changing of the seasons.  I love the Spring because the weather is just perfect...plus I'm a lil biased since my birthday happens to be in April.  I love Summer because there's so much to do and so much happening in the Summer.  I love the Winter, basically because of the holidays, but not the cold weather...not at all.  And Fall...well, because of the fashion.


art illustration fall fashion black art sketches illumistrations scarf indian style
art illustration fall fashion black art sketches illumistrations scarf indian style

Without Wax,

-Charles

No comments: