Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sketchy

I've been doing a lot of sketching lately...I guess the creativity bug bit me....and I'm not complaining at all.  My mentality right now is to get as much of these random ideas down now, so when that inevitable art block hits I can ink them all and color them.  We'll see how well that plan pans out.  But until then...

Alice, Alice in Wonderland, Wunderland, Wonderland, Sketch, Illumistrations, Disney

Sailor Moon, sailor Venus, neo, Artemis, Sketch, african american, black, Sailor Scouts, techno, future
black, angels, demons, heaven and hell, mirror, duality, looking glass, african american, sketch, illumistrations

Without Wax,

-Charles


No comments: