Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Friday, July 5, 2013

Nicki Minaj

It's been a long time...I shouldn't have left you...

I can't believe that its been almost two months since I've posted something on here. If you've been following me on twitter, you would know that my Wacom tablet bit the big one, and I had to get it replaced.  I sent my tablet off to Wacom and was without it for about a month, only for it to return to me with a new problem instead.  So I had to send it off for almost another month, and now we're back!  I've been doing some random sketching low-tech wise, but I've been waiting for my tablet to come back...and it finally has!

And to celebrate (and knock off some digital rust), what better way than to sketch up and color Nicki Minaj!
Nicki minaj drawing illustration

This was the first time I drew her, so hopefully I did her justice.  And who knows, I @'ed her on Instagram with this same drawing, so maybe she'll see it....but I doubt it though.  Anyways, back to the backlog of other sketches and commissions and stuff...

Without Wax,

-Charles

No comments: