Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Thursday, September 20, 2012

Korra the Avatar

I liked my Legend of Korra sketch so much, that I took it much further...to completion.  And I decided to add my favorite member of the Fire Ferrets, Pabu as well.  From what looked like a simple inking and color job took much longer than I expected.  Perhaps it was the constant saving/creating backups that did it.  I swear I want no more Photoshop crashes!! You hear me Adobe!?!

Korra, Naga, Pabu

Without Wax
-Charles

No comments: