Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Korra and Naga

I never really watched Avatar the Last Airbender at all...I think I made it through like 12 minutes of one episode before my attention started drifting elsewhere.  That's why I was very skeptical in giving the Legend of Korra a chance.  I sat down one day and watched the first two episodes, and then I was hooked.  I could see why it has such a massive following.  So I decided to scribble this up really quick...being sick and all.  I may go back and add more to it before I ink/color it...and of course, that too will find its way on this blog.  
Korra and Naga

Without Wax

-Charles

No comments: