Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Black Ares (work in progress)

One of my favorite drawings from last year was my black female version of Ares, the god of war.  I've been thinking recently how cool it would be to just draw like a short visual story (like a comic...I guess...) of her character, but I would have to flesh out the story and come up with a background and all that jazz.  Actually, the more that I think about it, the more that it just might happen.  Anyways, here's a redraw sort of...
Ares Goddess of War

More progress will be posted soon.

Without Wax,
-Charles

No comments: