Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Friday, March 15, 2013

Calvin & Hobbes sketch

When I was younger, the highlight of my Sunday morning was picking up the newspaper and reading the comics.  That's all I cared about then.  Peanuts, Family Circus, and a little later on, Dilbert.  Those were the days.  But the comic that I loved most was Calvin & Hobbes.  So I thought, hey, why not....let's envision him how I would if I could do it today...and this is what came out.

calvin and hobbes black african american current present

And as per the course, I'll be updating here as this comes along.  

Without Wax, 

-Charles

No comments: