Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ballpoint Sketches and Weblog Awards

First and foremost...this blog has been nominated for 2011's Black Weblog Awards! Whoever nominated me, thank you sooooo much and please leave a comment so I can know who nominated me. I'm nominated for Best Gaming and/or Comic Blog of 2011. Please, take like 2 minutes out of your day to vote for the Illuminate Darkness Experiment (its like on the 2nd page) right here. This is my first nomination, and I want to make sure that I do it right and hopefully come out on top!!

I haven't really been doing a lot of 'sketching' really as of late. I used to do it all the time back in school during lectures...or group meetings....or whenever I was just stumped taking tests. Bad student...bad, bad student. I still got my A's and B's though. Anyways, here's the first sketch that I did, with a standard Bic ballpoint pen. I call this one "Music to My Melody":


This next one is of an Egyptian Goddess chilling in the Nile....or somewhere around there. And yes I know that her tattoo isn't Egyptian inspired (more like aztec inspired), but I liked it and decided to roll with it:


I swear, someone at Bic should really give me a lifetime supply of ballpoint pens considering how often I run through those.
Always gotta keep that pencil moving....or pen in this case.


Without Wax,

No comments: