Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Coin Heaven



I think the videogame that will forever have the most lasting impression on me is Super Mario Bros. 3. Yeah yeah, my first game was Super Mario 1/Duck Hunt/World Class Track Meet, but none of those could ever top the euphoria that was Super Mario 3. Even that music is so iconic and instantly recognizable to me. Recently, I heard the song for 'coin heaven' on tv somewhere, and that just brought back so many memories...so I thought, why not do a drawing of Mario and Princess Peach in Coin Heaven.

And for those not familiar as to what the song is for 'coin heaven' (shame on you!):

Without Wax,

No comments: