Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Jubilation

You know who kinda fell off the face of the planet recently? Jubilee of the X-Men. There was ample opportunities to involve her in any of the 3 recent X-Men movies, especially since they were focusing on the students of the school for the majority of the time...but she was excluded (or x-cluded...don't pardon the pun). And where is she? I haven't seen her or heard anything about her. Lets forget for a moment that her powers are almost exactly the same as another Xmen mutant (Dazzler...)...where is the justice?

So with that thought, I went on ahead and made a quick sketch of Jubilee just to show that I appreciate and miss her. I say bring on more minorities with mutant powers Marvel!!




Without Wax,

No comments: