Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Supergirl

I know this was supposed to be a step by step process, but I got the bulk of it done in one sitting, so I thought that I may as well post the 'final' version here. There's still some tweaks that I plan on doing to it, but for all intents and purposes, I'm considering it done. I went with a sunset Metropolis background that was drawn and inked on a separate page. Then I scanned it and colored it with photoshop, adding in some depth of field blur with layer masks. Then I added my original Supergirl drawing over top of that, added some color overlay layers to get a continuous look, and finito!

I still plan on doing an alternate version of this (maybe even a nightime version with the same background). And as always, make sure to click the picture for a higher resolution version.




Without Wax,

No comments: