Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Saturday, February 13, 2010

Spiral

In continuing with what I 'promised' in one of my previous posts, here is another piece from my X-Men picture. In all honesty, I never seen Spiral (thats her name) in the comics at all...but then again, I never really was a serious comic book reader. I have however, seen her in the various X-Men cartoons and the videogames...so I know that she plays a somewhat important part. She's not one of the good guys though...but it is what it is. Plus, I needed some more villains in my pic to even everything out...because right now I have way too many heroes...but it might stay that way.



3 comments:

Nashe^ said...

Ah shoot the picture won't load.

Jessy Taylor said...

thanks for stopping by my blog, your art is hot and this playlist is my ipod. i think i have fallen in blog love!

Charles (Illumistrations) said...

@ Nashe: Aww...I'm sorry. Its working for me. But don't worry, its just a small part of a much larger pic...that will get posted soon, well, as soon as I finish it.

@ Jayka: No problem! Aww, I appreciate it! Make sure you come back!