Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Logan WIP (Work In Progress)


I'm not sure who really reads this anyways, so I guess I'm posting this here to chronicle my own progress. This is another work in progress of a bigger picture that I'm working on. I would say in the grand scheme of things, this picture here (which this part itself isn't even complete) represents like 15% of the total drawing. I just like doing them piece by piece so I can devote time to the little details of the character...and it makes the whole picture easier for me to take on when I break it up this way. The picture really looks tame as of right now, but in my thumbnail version, this will get really dirty and messy. *sigh*, now its time to devote some effort to that He-Man picture that I started not too long ago...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waiting....