Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Thursday, February 26, 2009

Deluxe My Redux Please!!



Some of you know that I had a short stint as a webcomic artist for my own comic, Redux Deluxe!. Well, unfortunately, it ran into a little road block and had to be put on a hiatus, but I will return to it and make it better than what I had previously intended. If you're not familiar with the story (which frankly, no one is really) its about this 10 year old named CJ who has to up and move from his neighborhood and school to a new neighborhood because his dad got a new job. And basically it just chronicles his adjustment, the relationship he has with his parents, his crazy ass neighbors and people he goes to school with, and much much more (that end part sounded cheesy as hell...). This is a sketch I did for a rough of the cast that I wanted to create, and many of the characters are bound to change. This otherwise probably wouldn't have seen the light of day, so I decided to post it here.

Redux Deluxe!
Oh, and if you want to check out the comic site, please do so. Its located here:




2 comments:

Teems said...

I checked the site! Nice work. I know it will be even better when the strip returns.

B.Good said...

I'm diggin the comic and your creative/entrepreneurial spirit!