Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Monday, December 23, 2013

Objects in Mirror...

I have this really bad habit of doing a lot of sketches but never coming back to them.  I mean, here we are, 7 days away from 2014, and I still have sketches from the summer that I told myself that I would turn into full illustrations.  How crazy is that?

This was also one of those that was going to forever sit in sketch purgatory.

I drew this a while ago, and it just sat there while I sketched other things.  I liked it a lot, but I just never finished it.  I saw it not too long ago, and decided to open it back up, make some alterations here and there, and add colors and inks to it.  I normally draw comic related figures or cartoons and stuff, so it was great to take a break out of the norm and draw something a little different for a change.  Plus with just about every illustration that I do, I always learn something new.

art illustration illumistrations mirror agels demons heaven hell black woman african american black art

And if you would like to purchase this illustration as an 11" x 17" print on high quality gloss cover paper, feel free to check out my Storenvy site Illumistrations.storenvy.com.  And be sure to use the discount code DECOPEN for an additional 15% off of your total purchase.

Without Wax,

-Charles

No comments: