Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Saturday, October 5, 2013

Harley Quinn: The Joke's On You

I have a seriously bad habit of neglecting this blog...and I don't really know why.  I seem to post stuff on every other social network BUT the one that I started posting my art on.  I need to cut that out.  Anyways, a while ago I finally finished that Harley Quinn picture that I posted on here not too long ago.  I also made it available as a print, if you would like Harley to grace your walls or frame in all of her 11" x 17" splendor.
Harley Quinn, comics, black heroes, african american harley, harleen quinzel, black harley, dc comics

I have other newer art that I need to post, and I definitely will soon, but once I get on a creative roll, I have to keep that pencil busy.  And you should always do the same too!!  But I do have at least a little time to tell you to follow me on Tumblr if you haven't already, check out my Facebook page, or follow me on Instagram!

Without Wax,

-Charles

2 comments:

Jack Napier said...

Man, this is amazing... I would love to see more of this version of Harley Quinn.

@jacknapierlive

Nakiwaoobake said...

man i want to collect...where do i buy!