Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Forgotten Disney Princess

Atlantis: The Lost Empire never gets mentioned at all when the discussion of Disney animated movies come up.  Maybe it was because it was one of the few, if not only, Disney animated movies that was rated PG instead of G.  Looking at it today, I don't see how it was rated PG (especially since the movie ratings system is so lax today).  Maybe it was because of the term mercenary thrown around quite often towards the end, and maybe the one or two guns in the movie.  Anyways, I love the movie because of its visuals and its depiction of Atlantis...so you know what that means...impending fanart.

Disney Atlantis Kida black african american animated movie sketch

That background in there is more of a placeholder than anything.  I'll definitely be reworking that as well as other little things in the picture.  Hopefully I'll be having in progress shots soon as well as the final drawing...that is if I don't muck it up along the way.  

But while you're here, why don't you fancy yourself a print or two or like me on Facebook or follow me on Tumblr.

Without Wax,

-Charles

No comments: