Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Monday, March 18, 2013

Artistic Nude

Finally finished the sketch that I posted on here a couple of days ago.  I should do more of these, especially since I can definitely see some rough spots in this one.  I've been debating on whether to post my artwork with more watermarks over them to deter some art lifting that I've been experiencing as of late.  I don't want to make them overly garish and hideous, just enough to make it more difficult for others to remove my signature and logo (or website URL) from my images so they can use them however they see fit.  I'm still experimenting with that and hopefully I'll find a happy medium.

nude, artistic, black woman, black, african american, natural hair, afro, art

In the coming days I'll speak more on that, but for now, lets just enjoy the artwork!  Now, onto the Calvin & Hobbes sketch...

Without Wax,
-Charles

No comments: