Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Black Canary sketch

It seems that I have an unhealthy fascination with the women of DC comics.  Thats weird though, because I've NEVER read one issue of any DC comic ever...I've always read Marvel.  But I think DC's cartoons blow away Marvel's by a long shot...and that definitely helps.  Anyways...
I haven't sketched anything in like +2 weeks due to personal things and such, so I was a bit rusty with this.  Hopefully when I ink it, I can clean this up...A LOT.  And as per usual, expect in progress updates and postings.  Hopefully, Photoshop can keep up with me this time.

African American Black Canary sketch

Without wax,
-Charles

No comments: