Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Hard Night's Work

My very rough sketch of my African American Batgirl winding down after a tough night fighting crime in Gotham.  I definitely want to ink and color this....but I have so many sketches piling up that need to be inked and colored as well.  I guess I should keep the art juices flowing and sketch out more, and when I run into an art block, do the colors.  Who knows....

African American Batgirl
Thanks for stopping by!!

-Charles

No comments: