Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Friday, June 12, 2009

Your Powers Are Weak


Okay, I'm gonna be honest for a minute...I didn't actually sit down to watch any of the Star Wars movies until like 2 years ago. Sue me. At the time, I didn't get the point. But I have to say, that they're not as bad as I made them out to be. I actually like Episodes 2 and 3 the most...and its kinda hard to go back and watch the older Star Wars movies and know that they're supposed to be 'newer'. Maybe thats just me.

Anyways, here's a quick sketch that I did a quick color job on of Darth Vader. Gotta love the James Earl Jones voice too. This is pretty much how I picture Vader whenever someone gets in his way...the force choke. You would think he would have other force moves too though...


No comments: