Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Monday, May 25, 2009

Today Was a Good Day


This came out of left field...I was humming the song not too long ago, and this came out. And for those who can't tell...its supposed to be Ice Cube...you know, the 'gangster rapper' who does children's movies now. Crazy huh? This was fun to do, and while doing it...I think I finally found a style to run with when/if I ever get Redux Deluxe back running. I didn't even have to use my AK...I can't believe today was a good day.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok I can see Ice cube....