Google+

  • Now Selling Prints!!

    I'm now selling prints through Storenvy! Go buy a few!!

  • Follow Illumistrations on Tumblr!!

    Follow me on Tumblr at Illumistrations.tumblr.com

  • Questions or Commission Requests?? Email me!!

    carrington84@gmail.com

  • Follow Me on Twitter!!

    @Illumistrations


Monday, April 20, 2009

What's This? What's This??


Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favorite movies. And I love Jack Skellington...he's definitely the man. Anyways, I have so many fond memories of that movie that I decided to devote a whole afternoon to putting a ridiculous amount of dots on some paper so hopefully it will come out looking like something. Well, its more involved than that...but whatever you get the picture.

Oh Jack this isn't fair...People are throwing snowballs instead of throwing heads.

Uniball micropen on 5 1/2" x 8" paper


2 comments:

A said...

Sad to say I never saw this movie :( lol

♥ CG ♥ said...

Gosh, I still don't have any idea how you create these by hand...so detailed. Me likey this too.